So, yesterday one of my best friends Paige was over to sleep. She had just woken up from her night that she slept over. We were so bored and decided to swim. After hours of swimming, our fingers were pruned, our eyes were watering, and we needed to get out and go inside. We were on the computer for about an hour and after, hung out in the back yard and peeked in the mail flap for my dad to scare him- it didn't work. When we went inside my dad had locked the doors. We went through the gate and into the doggy door.. Or atleast I did. She simply waited for my dad to open the door. We were suddenly really thirsty. Playing outside is hard work. We asked... Or I asked (shes nervous) my mom for some tea.
She said,"When I'm done working." So we walked inside. About an hour passed by when she called us into our kitchen. There on the small wooden table was a teapot, cups, a pitcher for the creamer. Oh, and cant forget the sugar!
Well, we sat down and I asked curiously, "Whats all this?"
She replied, "a tea party."
She gave us some cookies and went to the grocery store. Paige and I were just about mesmerized by the stuff put in front of us. We demanded for more, but instead we got chicken pot pies.
And now here I am, getting ready for yet another chicken pot pie, telling you about my great day. Now I wish you would read the original idea for this made by my amazing mother. http://www.thelyonsdin.com/2011/05/time-for-tea.html
No comments:
Post a Comment